Texting is replacing toys and your tiny human is not so tiny anymore. When it is time to upgrade your kid’s bedroom, make it a sanctuary for them. Decorating a room is a great activity you can do with your teen; at a time when bonding can be a little tricky. Be sure to listen to their input and let them explore their creative side. Here are some great bedroom ideas for teen girls.
This cute matching idea by Home Decor is great for teenage girls that share a space.
2. Closet Reading Nook By lessthanperfectlifeofbliss.com
Turn a small closet into a cozy reading nook.
3. Tiffany Blue by Design Dazzle
The perfect shade of blue makes this room a calming space using a beautiful color palette.
4. Pastels and Florals
Pastels, geometric patterns, and floral prints make this a great choice for anyone looking for something classy and feminine.
5. Pretty in Pink and Lace by Decorationy
Looking for something soft and feminine? Decorationy nails it with these soft pink pastels and lace.
6. Rock and Roll by homeyhomedesign
For the music lover, these vinyl records and covers are a great addition to your musician's room.
7. Teal, Black and White
These contrasting colors and bold use of teal are sure to appeal.
8. An Amazing Loft Space by Cottage in the Oaks
Keep your head in the clouds with this amazing loft room.
9. Stylish Study by Decozilla
Sleep, study, and play. This room is great for the teen who is ready for a life of academia.
10. Earthy Gray by lakbermagazin.hu
These earthy colors and gorgeous trees are sure to give any teen a relaxing space.
11. For the Fashionista by Interior God
If fashion is their passion this design is great choice for anyone aspiring to design.
12. The Bookwork by bloombety.com
If books are your passion, this room will take them beyond their wildest imagination.
13. Bright, Bold, and Colorful by themerooms.blogspot.com
These bold colors and prints are sure to make a statement as big as their personality.
14. Black and White by best-home-decorpics.us
Clean lines with contrasting black accents create a sophisticated look.
15. Soft White by coconut white
Simple and easy to update, this classic white room offers a clean crisp design for anyone.
Using these ideas you and your teen can create an amazing space. Who knows? Maybe they will even let you come in and hang out.